Strip & Individual Lashes overview
Inspired by the latest lash trends and salon treatments, Naturalash strip and individual lashes are designed to add depth and definition, with minimal effort and maximum effect. Whether your clients want full on glamour, volume or a natural look we have the perfect lash. We also offer a range of premium of faux mink lashes, LashLux.
Strip Lash Style Guide
Perfect for those who don’t have time for a treatment, our strip lashes are quick and easy to apply and give instant results. They also offer fantastic retail opportunities for salons.
The range is categorised into 4 styles: Natural, Volume, Intense and Texture.
Lengthens and defines
Thickens and defines
Individual lash effect. Wispy, choppy and lightweight.
Lash curl guide
Choosing the right curl and thickness, depending on the look you want to achieve is important too and we offer J, C, B and D curls in several thicknesses including volume, fine, extra fine and ultra fine. This allows for a variety of techniques and will ensure the finished look is always lightweight ensuring no damage is caused to the natural lash.
Straighter natural curl
Lash thickness guide
Perfect for a full, intense look
Ideal for a ultra natural look
EXTRA FINE: 0.07
Ideal for Russian Llash application
ULTRA FINE: 0.05
Ideal for Russian Lash application
Individual Lash Style Guide
Create bespoke lash looks with our extensive range of individual lashes. Designed to add thickness, length and volume, these lashes are perfect for clients that have a special event or for those who don’t want the commitment of lash extensions.
These lashes are attached individually to the client’s natural eyelashes and will last for 7-10 days. The range is available in sizes mini, short, medium and long.
They are categorised and colour coded into three easy to navigate styles: Volume, Intense and Extend.
Thickens and defines
Strip Lash Tips
- Remove lash from the middle to avoid tearing
- Measure and trim from the outer edge if the lash band is too long
- Gently flex the lash band so it is easier to apply
- Apply glue and let dry until tacky
- Cut lashes in half to create your own accent lashes
- Apply the lashes as close to the lash line as possible
- Use tweezers to gently squeeze the false lashes to natural lashes
- Add mascara to blend
- To remove, hold strip lash at the outer corner, support skin and gently peel away from the lid
- Remove any glue residue from the lids with eye make-up remover
Individual Lash Tips
- Apply long or medium lashes at the outer to elongate the eye, followed by short toward the nose and inner corner
- If you’ve applied longer lashes on the outer edge apply a short lash next to it, to blend with natural lashes
- For maximum glamour apply eyeliner to the waterline and mascara to the bottom lashes
- For an express treatment use strip lash glue to apply the lashes. For more impact and speed try doing this with individual duo and trio lashes.
Strip & Individual Lash Products
Flare Black Short
Individual Flare Black Short Intense (Extra Volume)
Flare Black Medium
Individual Lash Flare Black Medium Intense (Extra Volume)
Individual Lash with Peel Off Strip Black Short
Individual Lash with Peel Off Strip Black Medium
Individual Lash BULB FREE Black Short
Individual Lash BULB FREE Black Medium
Individual Lash BULB FREE Black Long
Individual Lash-Extend Assorted (short, medium, long)
Individual Lash Adhesive 15ml Clear
Individual Lash Adhesive 15ml Black
Individual Lash Remover 50ml
020 Black (natural)
070 Black (natural)
116 Black (natural)